Abstract submission deadline has been extended. The new deadline for abstract submission is 17 March, 2017.
The decision about your abstract will be sent to the e-mail you inserted by 24 March, 2017 at the latest.
Participants are invited to submit research reports and case reports for oral and poster presentations.
- Extended deadline for submission: 17 March, 2017.
- All accepted abstracts will be considered for an oral or a poster presentation.
- The abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
Submissions must contain the following:
- Title of the presentation;
- names of the authors and the institution where they work;
- e-mail address of the presenting author.
Please indicate whether you prefer to make an oral or a poster presentation!
- A research report should include an introduction, description of methods/design, results and conclusion.
- A case report should include an introduction, case report and conclusions and indicate which novel insights into clinical practice they illustrate.
- The suggested size for a poster is in the format of A0 (portrait orientation). Please note that larger posters cannot be placed on the boards.
- Please avoid laminated paper, textile and pvc materials when producing your poster as heavy posters may be difficult to keep in position on the poster board.